I love their stylists, Because they know who I love and gave them both bow-ties. ♥
15 April.
Congrats to Drama for clinching a Gold for SYF. Clara please don't be sad that Mr Maohui is leaving, And stop being obsessed over him, Bitch. He ain't an idol. Hahahaha. After school went Lot1 and Bpp with my Bitch. Omg, It's been so long. Since the two vain bitches went out together. White tops, shorts, platforms; We're awesome okay. ^^v. Tiring day, My muscle ache got worse from my platforms, Because apparently I walked to unladylike-ly and my mum's platforms' sole spoilt. .___.
A great news. FTISLAND'S COMING TO S'PORE. I think I'll stalk them at Changi instead of attending the concert, Because it's Bigbang and 2NE1 based anyway. As in, They're the main lead. Ftisland is just going to 'support', Which is apparently just going to perform a few songs. Babies, Here I come. With my camera, Snap snap snap, I'm going to see you, Finally, Live. ♥
So God, Please make it after MYE. I'll love you for that. :)
This is for my dearest Tingyingshan and Wongliping. I doubt you both will be seeing this post due to your tight rehearsal schedule but, Still. Don't be too stressful over how Malay dance and Drama got gold and how Mrs Liau was jumping with joy announcing it. Like Mrs Liau said, What you got doesn't really matters, Of course it'll be good if it's a gold, But what matters is doing your best. Don't get stressed up by the limited amount of practice sessions you have left, The number doesn't really matter, The improvement from each practice is the one that matters. It's okay if you miss out lessons for your rehearsals, I would help out as much as I can in academic wise if teachers taught new topics and stuffs. Whereas for your dance which I couldn't help much, Just give it your all. It's only once so give your very best. Sorry if I'm not good with words, I'm seldom serious about stuffs you see, Haha. I'll give you all my luck on your SYF day, I don't anyhow give away my luck one okay! /Laughs. Jiayou, I love you both. :)
