Sometimes, Things aren't meant to last. They just take a place in your heart and make you smarter next time.


Look at my pinkish room, (I know if me dustbin and chair is pink it would be nicer but, I don't wish to change my chair anymore). P.S, Ignore that mess, I was erm. Busy doing homework. Yah. /Nodnod.

25 March.
OHMYGAWD.
I just trimmed my fringe! Hahaha. It came out better than I thought it would be but it's still not to my liking. It's like I look like a kid now. The shorter my fringe is, The chubbier I look. So, I look like primary school now. If I have long fringe, People say I look like Jc okay! The point is, I want to look more mature than my age. I'm weird I know. Well, I would let it grow for a few days first, I've got a feeling it'll be quite nice if it grows a little longer. But for now, Let's bid goodbye to my feelers and hi to my fringe! Teehee. Today was like super awesome, Although it was really very scary when Yingshan told us those ghost stories. But it was really funny and we laughed like mad I swear.

Oh, I really miss hmt classes with Clara. It's like compared to this year, Last year was such a relaxing year like almost everyday there's adventurous stuffs and fun. Just look at the number of times Clara and I went out together, Whether if it's just only the two of us or with other people. We took tons of photos. But now, It's like we didn't even went out once. CLARA LEE. YOU BETTER GO SHOPPING WITH ME SOON OR I'LL BREAKDOWN AT HOME. ♥ Ahaha. I'm going to tuition tmrw, Cannot skip already, My AMath is like dying soon.

I know what's happening between us. If you want to end this friendship, Just tell me. We'll end it and you're out of my life. It's better than me getting on your nerves for everything I do and you getting on my nerves for everything you do. And we still act like nothing ever happened before and still be close friends. If you're not tired, I am. I'm suffocating. I've no idea how we became like that and why. But since you're sending a message that we should stop tolerating each other through your attitude towards me, Let's just end it. I'm not threatening anyone, It's just that I see no point acting anymore. And I'm not giving up you nor our friendship, It's just that I feel that we don't have the ability to handle this. We don't have to ability to believe that 'true friends give the worst comments with the best intention' and that one can look over all the flaws of one's friend. Even though right now I couldn't recall anything I did wrongly to you but I think I did, So I'll apologise here. I'm sorry, If during those wonderful times we had, I did something offensive to you. Takecare, Goodbye.