I have the password to your heart.



22 March.
Hello earthlings.
I'VE GOT A REALLY BAD NEWS.
THE WORLD IS NOT GOING TO END AT 2012. :(

Which means I would still get my Olevels results.
Which means I can't finish spending all my money on Ftisland stuffs before 2012.
Which means I can't just fly to Korea and propose to Jaejin without sparing thoughts about my pride.
(As in like, If I'm going to die, I wouldn't still care about pride right? Like, So what if Jaejin thinks me as an obscene fangirl? I'M GOING TO DIE ALREADY!)
Which means, I can't end my miserable lifeeeeeee~. :(

Okay, People around me these days would know that my brain ain't functioning properly ever since school reopened. So you can, like, uh, Just ignore me. But it's seriously saddening. I've like planned out everything I'm going to do before world end. And it just, BAHBOOMZ. And oh, I have to present for my Hwachong summit. In the school hall, Right in front of the whole school. Let me see, How long have I not faced audience already? It's like more than 7 years. I don't want to do it. In addition, I'm threatened that my unglam shots would be put up on the slides. AND SHOWN TO THE WHOLE SCHOOL. Ohmygawwwwwd. :(

Okay, I think I shall end here. Erm, I'll be back really soon with a much normal and proper mindset. But for now,
TOMORROW IS NEWSPAPER DAY! OHYEAH! :D