Huangmin's VS Qidi's. :D
Hello to my brain. If I'm falling sick soon just make it fast. Don't wait till the days of Commontest1 then you strike me with my illness. I'll uijkvbeqnkajewvhiohwia you if that happens. I apologise for any inconvenience caused and I thank you for your cooperation. Regards, Qidithesuperwoman.
School suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks ttm, :(. I hate to face the reality that there's only 9 days left to CT1. I'm still trying to escape from many many realities at this age of mine. I should really grow up. Didn't head to Greenridge today again, I guess I'll leave my photo-printing till after CT1. Anyway, I just realised that 3 weeks after our CT1 ends we would have our March holidays already. But sigh, NAPFA WOULD BE COMING! Sad life. Can't even rest for a few days. Whatever, After my Os next year I'll play like some crazywoman going out everyday till late at night. Maybe after 2-3 months of insanity then I'll go find a job. Mr Kok claims that we would be bored to death after Os. But seriously, Who would mind resting and playing? Maybe I should use that time to diet too. Ah whatever, I know my dieting plan always fail when it comes to tidbits. :(
I wear like a slut, Talk like a bitch, And acts like a queen;
But if you can't even handle me at my worst, You don't deserve my best. :)
