25 February.
Hello humans, Ghosts and aliens. Hao jiu bu jian, Because this good girl has been studying for Commontest. Commontest is over, But I don't feel very happy at all. Except the fact that I can post all I want and look at Jaejin all I want now. Because I don't feel like attending school for the whole of next week. Because I don't feel like taking back my results, (Especially my pure sciences and humanities !@#$%^&*). :(. Because I don't feel like crying and I'm still not in the mood to cry.
After listening to those songs I were addicted to for the past 2-3 years, I realised I'd become much more happier. But the thing I'm still lack of is my maturity, (Please do not nod your head till it drops off). Although I've been more serious in life work etc, I don't think that's counted as maturity? Ah, I was really happy when Liping mentioned that my language changed a lot. Credits all to Clara. Wait, And a little for me. :P
Ah-nyway, I'm going to Hwachong from 7-11 March, (Don't be sad my dear Clara). And I won't be attending school! But I'm not really looking forward, It's about what. NATIONAL EDUCATION. Maybe you didn't realised or didn't know, I don't care about Socialstudies because, Gosh, My teacher simply sucks.
So sorry.
