This is why my lovelies are awesome. ♥
Hey everybody! Oh god, I miss blogging. I hoped everyone had fun like I did, And get manymany hongbao money so that you can buy me more stuffs on my birthday, ;). /Laughs, Joking only lah. I've been really lame seriously, I don't know what's wrong with me. Darling says it's because I'm happy, But I don't think so. I think there's something wrong with my brain, :(. For the pictures below, Please ignore the pimples on my face of my zilian pics.















2 February, Woke up at 8 and helped my mum with housework. My god, I worked like a maid. A maid who works and complains at the same time. Mummy was preparing food for ancestors and relatives. Around noon, My maternal cousins+aunt+uncle came, Then followed by my paternal relatives. Almost everyone surrounded YuEn, My paternal new-born cousin. Everyone wants to play with her but she kept sleeping. My paternal relatives went off at around 4. The rest of us prepared ourselves and headed to Chinatown. I was actually rather happy and hyper but gosh, Going to Chinatown at Newyear's eve is a very very very, VERY, Stupid idea. I've no idea why many caucasians stood in the middle of the crowd taking pictures of the crowd, This
ain't art to me in any way. The number of people is so enormous that you don't even walk very slowly like a snail, But you're totally stucked and couldn't move at all. Mood was totally spoilt seriously. Reached home at 11.15pm, I remembered the time very clearly for I-don't-know-what reason.
3 February, Woke up at 9. Prepared ourselves and headed to Grandma's house to bainian. Went to several temples as well. Went to uncle's house to see Yuen again. Then, Headed to Nex shopping mall at night. Was a very tiring but fun day. Nothing much to elaborate as we did the same thing throughout. Singapore's weather is so good that we can get barbecued on the floor.
 |
| Did anyone ever realised my eyeleashes are this long? I just realised it after 14 years of my life. |
4 February, Woke up rather late. Prepared and headed to Sentosa, Pictures do the talking. Wanted to play at the beach but there're too many Indians watching. I've no idea why there're so many Indians there. I can't help to be racist. How can one not detest them when they look at girls with those pervertic eyes? Like oh my god, I feel like digging out every one of their eyes. Whatever. Went to Tanggu's house for steamboat dinner afterwards.
5 February, Went to swimming at Jurong. I didn't went as promised because of my super-ridiculous swimming suit. After that, Headed to Bpp fairprice for steamboat ingredients. Reached home and started to prepare. Had steamboat for dinner, For which I gained one kilo after eating it. But now it's back to normal, :). Uh, Then at night my relatives came. Played around with all those hyper and super active kids inside my room. My brother was totally tortured by those kids, Haha. (Y)
6 February, Today my maternal cousins+aunt+uncle will be heading back. I guess I wouldn't go all the way to Vivo to send them off. I've got lots to catch up, I miss Jaejin so much. :(