31 January.
School was a little tiring for me today due to the cold weather which made me want to sleep. It was hard waking up this morning too. I'm getting really excited for my Cny holidays, :>. It'll be awesome having fun with my cousin. Anyway, My mum bought me a super ridiculous swimming suit ystd and claims that I must go swimming. Urgh. I always believe that swimming suits, That kind that she bought, Is for woman with good figures. And the swimming suit is particularly telling me that 'If you wear me, You're selling off your flesh and let people have a nice view of your fats'. Like seriously, Which mother of yours would ask you to wear such ridiculous swimming suit for swimming? Even worse, She bought it for me. Yah yah, Alright, I'll wear it. And soak in the swimming pool for the rest of my life. -.-
Whatever.
I'm thinking to finish up my chinese composition that I'm supposed to do in school tmrw. Such rare opportunity for me to have such thinking for Chinese homeworks. Because I'm awesome, You see. Hahahaha. I hope my determination wouldn't vanish into thin air soon.
