A wedding is just like a funeral except that you get to smell your own flowers.


My smexy second bias. ♥

18 January.
I had my sick-est dream of my life and I don't wish to elaborate. I can't believe my mind is so dirty now, I wondered how much had I heard and remembered that time when I was surrounded by David checkguan and park. No wonder they take bio, Lol. School was tiring and boring, I was daydreaming almost throughout the day except Math lesson. Math is driving me crazy in an interesting and fun way, I just can't think bad of Math, Can I? Chinese lesson was a total hell I swear. Five periods straight, 100mins. ANYONE CAN NOT DIE? Especially if you're in a group where Zhiting is in, Whom took the 'points thing' so seriously. Just get the fact that my chinese standard is not as perfect even though I'm taking Higherchinese and I don't really care about that 'points thing'. And Jingwei did every single piece of homework given, And I'm the naughty one beside her, :(. I want to do my chinese homeworks everytime, The problem is whenever I tried to start, My mood goes away and I'll put it aside and start the other subjects' homeworks. By the time I finish, I'll feel so tired that I've no energy nor time for my Chinese one. I feel stressed, In a bad way. Sigh. I think I have no life because I'm going to do my homeworks now, It's building up like Mount Everest.

Anyway, I think Formspring is has a little technical problems, Some of my replies went missing. So I'll reply your comments in a later date, I'd already replied you through texts for those important questions. Do continue tagging in this moment! :)