This is my 180th post. :>



HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARA LEE EE TING MY DEAREST AHBUH CUM COUSIN-IN-LAW. EVERYTHING'S WRITTEN ON THE ALBUM SO I SHAN'T REPEAT ANYMORE. FOR THE DONT-KNOW-HOW-MANY-TIMES-ALREADY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I KNOW YOU LOVE YOUR ORSUM-EST DAUGHTER(MEMEME) DAO WU KE JIU YAO. /LAUGHS. 

Today is 26 January, :>. My life had been turned upside down for the past few days and today I'll do the cleaning up. Hopefully tmrw my life would be back to normal again. Hehe. Today was a rather eventful day so I shall elaborate on it. Went to school early today to finish up pasting the last few wishes on Clara's album. Yingshan and I decided to cheat Clara and act like we forgot it's her birthday. Yingshan's language is very funny, 'Fang wo men zai ta de xie zi li' was just awesome. Hahaha. English was boring seriously, And Kevinchinahgong just couldn't act like a normal human. POA was super boring ttm, But for the last five minutes Yingshan and I were 'chatting' through air. Lip-read talk lah, Haha.

Physics was okay, Because I was sitting beside Liping, :>. When the time is reaching recess my heartbeat increased so much, I think I'm seriously too abnormal. It's not even my birthday and neither I am the one getting the surprise. Yet I'm so freaking anxious. Recess was wonderful, The atmosphere was so great for crying. Until Jingwei shouted Clara's name and the atmosphere got affected. I want to cry one! :(. Social studies remedial after school, I would fail my CT1 seriously. If I don't like the teacher, I wouldn't like the subject. And I'm not those kind who will still score well even though I hate the subject. Neither would I even pass. The major thing is that I can't give up on Social studies or else my wonderful History would be pulled down. Sigh, :(.

`I love my HoneyY; 26th. ♥



(L)s, Take good care of yourselves okay. Sleep well and eat more, Seoul's weather had been cold for very long. Really glad that you guys are heading to Taiwan today where the weather is much warmer. Take good care alright, I look forward for your visit to Singapore even though I can't go to the concert. Good luck and all the best, Mwackmwack.