If you can't help but to scream at me every single time you're not in a good mood, Just don't even talk to me. Because it doesn't mean that because you're my mother and you have the privilege to scream at whoever and whenever you want when you're in a bad mood. It doesn't mean only you're in bad mood in the world, I am, too. Don't go back to that person you were three years ago. Because if you do so and thought I'd changed already, I'm sorry I didn't. Because I'll still treat you the same way I treated you three years ago. I'm sorry I'm not a filial daughter, I'm sorry I don't know how to be one. Because every single thing I say and do is just 'childish' in your eyes and nothing just went into you. So, What for talking so much? I'd learnt not to explain for myself long ago, Sad to say.

I hate it when I get fever everytime I cried very hard over half an hour. This isn't logical at all, No humans around me experience this before. And oh, What's the point of drinking liquids anyway? It only increase the amount of tears you drop every single time.