21 January.
Did I mentioned I got my album ystd? I love my dad, He got it in advance for me! /Smile-widely. The poster is super big, So big that none of the furniture in my room can fit it except my door, But there's Jaejin's posters already. Don't ask about my wall, It's already full. (You know what it meant). Despite, The disc is a little waste, As I already have all their songs in my walkman player. Nonetheless, One of the songs is of a different genre from the recorded one. Can you feel how happy I am? God, This is the best thing ever. Oh, They won an award ystd! It's bonsang award, I've no idea what's that anyway. But congratulations little luvs! *insert manymany heartshapes*.
Oh, Today's outing with Sarah was cancelled. As I already dressed up myself, Mummy brought me and Lixuan to IMM for lunch and then Bpp for New year goodies. Had a wonderful day out. Oh, School was fine today. I fell in love with Chemistry strangely. But I bet I would fail my chemistry CT1. :(
I'm sorry but I a sudden urge for a confession.