I spell love as Jaejin.


생일축하합니다, 이재진.
Thanks for being born in world and getting famous under the name of Ftisland, I had never had an idol I went so crazy and so long for. I'm confident it'll last longer than anyone could ever expect, So please, Don't disband or suddenly drop in popularity okay? Thanks for guiding me to love Ftisland, Introducing these five little cuties to my life. Today's your birthday, I really hope you'll enjoy the day. No matter how busy your schedule gets, Remember to rest well and eat more okay. Thanks for always lightening up my life up even on my worst day. The whole of today's post will be dedicated to you, Happy birthday my love. Remember you're not lonely, Because I'm at some corner of Earth loving, cherishing, supporting you. Stay adorable, handsome, And (all the good adjectives that can be found in an English dictionary). Yes, I'm all crazy and obsessed over you. But I don't regret, Never will I. I love you. ♥

P.S. It's just 11pm now in S'pore, But it's already 12am in Japan and Korea.