Candies. (Y)


Oh look look look, LOOK AT MY BABY BEHIND! Laughs, Hehe. ♥

28th. A day at home making sushis for dinner with Mummy. Eunice brought Despicableme disc for me to watch today, I swear those little yellow fellows are cute. Although they just can't seem to make me laugh as much as I see the trailers. Hehe. Oh anyway, I hadn't download Msn on my Vaio laptop, So I would't be online. :>

"I want to hold on to you, I want you hold on to you again, But my heart that cannot say anything rips apart again. Be happy, you have to be happy. Thats why I am letting you go. So please be happy." Whenever I see an english translation of a Ftisland song, It feels like something's crawling on my heart seriously. I know no one can love a person so wholeheartedly and innocently like in the song, But really, It just makes me love them more.