 |
| Qidi's. |
 |
| Liping's. |
 |
| Huangmin's. |
Liping & David arrived at 10am @ my house, Slack & play in my room. Around 11am, Liping & I went Lrt station to fetch Huangmin while David headed to busstop to fetch Weiping. Ruijie arrived soon after. Had lunch @ my house, Watched a funny disc and headed to Sentosa by Daddy's car. Arrived @ Beach carpark, Sun was scalding and burning. But the sand was wonderful I swear, It's fine like flour! Mummy & Daddy went away afterwards. Went to 7-Eleven to buy some snacks to eat first. After that the weather got really good when we reached the beach. Couldn't go down to water once again, Seriously very unlucky everytime lorh, :(. So I was the photographer again. Played @ the beach for 1-2 hours. Got up @ around 3pm, The fatless Weiping was totally shivering, Haha! Headed to toilet to change/shower.
Had desserts afterwards, It was too cold inside so we headed outside to eat even though it was raining. So we had desserts mixed with rainwater(evaporatecondensed-urine). Just joking, HAHA. Headed to a three storeys wooden building through a bridge. It seems fun from far but when I stepped on it, It's totally like my soul flew off and I started screaming for my life. The journey back was more scary because there's some bangalahs trying to make the bridge inbalance. Like seriously if I knew it earlier I would've pretended to fall and step on them. And if I have the strength I would throw them down the seawater and I shall see how is it to be fear of dropping into the water okay. Urgh, Whatever.
Walked around and decided to head to Vivocity afterwards. We got a PINK Sentosa express, Woohoo! I think I was the only one crazy over it, Hahaha. Ruijie was so tall that his hang could touch such a high position in the train. Reached, Walked in the shallow water, The stones at the bottom made our feet damn painful lorh. Headed to Longjohn for dinner. Proceeded back @ around 6pm. Had a really fun day, Thanks for the memories guys! (L).