Curiosity kills a cat, Jealousy kills a couple.

















Happythirdbirthday to Y.Lixuan, Be more obedient soon okay. ♥
22 November.
Wah, My holidays are getting more and more boring can. I'd already spent one month watching 7 Korean dramas. I know I should start on my revision soon, But I just can't get the mood to study. I need stress, STRESS. Where's the stress ? Urgh. Anyway, I dreamt of Jaejin ystd. So today I'm like damn happy~. Hahaha. 

I went crazy when I saw this on Jonghunthathottie's twitter. Holy mama, Why can't this EVER happen in Singapore, Like EVER? I swear I'll take 10000000 pictures of that truck and stalk it all around, -.-. 

Okay, I got even more hysterical when I saw this. *Screamlikemadddd~. I really wonder when can Jaejin stop making me melt and kill me. How can I ever get over this boy, Mygod. Okay, This is bad. I've nothing to crap about anymore. Can anyone help me to get back my ability to crap ? Mygod. Fancy those times where I spent 2-3 hours on Blogger per day, Now's not even 30mins. WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME MY GOSH. 

没有了爱情的确可以活得下去,只不过,会活得像死人一样。我觉得这样没什么,心死了没什么。心死了就不痛了,岂不是更好吗。真的。。没什么。