No reason to don't love this guy. ♥
24 November.I realised I'd been possessed. It's like just now when I heard the news that Singapore won Korea in Rugby(?), I felt so sorry/guilty. And now I'm like more excited for Korea then for Singapore. Urgh, x.x. Anyw, I'm rotting at home today. I went bloghopping on 100+ blogs ystd, No one seems to be updating. I went in msn, I guess many people were MIA from msn like me. Ronnehkorh went for camp, Darling was grounded, I'm like so freakin' bored lah, :(. Actually talking on phone also not much to chat, Since our days are so boring. & My Formspring's like dying. I know people view my blog okay, JUST LEAVE A TAG! :( Anyway I took a damn nerd+obscene+unglam photo of me ystd, But it's so funny. I'll upload it here as soon as I'm hardworking enough to dig for my cable.
'I'll always love you' is the most common lie said, But everyone wanted to believe in it. Even though we're gonna find out it's a lie like usual. Because we believe in that person who said it, We believe that miracle would happen for the both of us. But, Will that really happen ? I guess not. :)
