20 October.
>Happy16thMonthsary, Rachelboyfie. ♥
Today is 20102010, :>. Virus came to find me once again, I super hate the feeling of being ill. The medicine sucks, It make you feel like vomitting and your tongue will feel/taste weird. So everything I eat now is tasteless. Sigh. Hadn't been feeding my stomach well these days due to loss of appetite, And I think my digestivesystem went haywire because of this. Ah, Whatever. I might be MIA-ing again if my condition worsen. Had been sleeping alot due to my medicines these days, So I'm still not fully in the 'EXAM'S OVER!' mood. Maybe it's because I got back some suckish results today, But I was too unwell and tired to even cry. Am a little disappointed with my Maths results, And I screwed my Science paper badly, And I don't really care that I get C5 for Hmt.
All in all, I just totally screwed my EOY. Urgh.
P.S. No pictures for today since Blogger is under maintenance.