Horrified.

Hongki, :>. His hand is currently injured, Let's pray for him to recover fast. I hope tmrw's Kpopnight will still go well for Ftisland, Hwaiting! ♥

22 October.
My 100th post, :>. Currently @ ITLab. Jonghun twitted that Ftisland's coming to S'pore today already. Damn happy, :D. But, I screwed my Science results damn damn badly, :(. I think I couldn't get into the 8-subjects course which I wanted. Sigh, But POA and AMaths is a must. Stupid Science, It doesn't like me. It's so saddening to know that. :(

Took my bloodtest report ystd, Passed the Dengue test. But the number of white blood cells in my body is very low, Hence my immune system weakened. Clara must have alot of them, Haha, ;). I had like survived almost 2 weeks eating tasteless healthy food. Now my mouth doesn't have any taste at all, It totally feels weird. I'm hungry and I need recess now. Urgh.

/Edited @ 5.44pm. My msn account (IMPERFECT-ness@hotmail.com) will be in used by my Brother till 11thNovember for his project. Contact me through phone for anything.