Behind every beautiful thing, There’s some kind of pain.

Family's Ipod, ^^.
27 October.
There's something wrong with my phone, It kept shutting down on its own and is lagging like hell. Got the information that tmrw's sports day is cancelled. But I'm still going to school to get my report book. Was actually thinking to go Lot1 after Sportsday tmrw, But well. I shall save some time to go with Clara one day. I finished watching 'Ghost writer', It's damn scary but touching. Had been camping in my parents' room these nights after watching it. I shall finish Personaltaste very soon, :]. 

Oh, Speaking of Personaltaste. I had a super ridiculous dream ystd night, It was totally ridiculous that I don't know which adjectives could describe it. It's something about Jaejin, Anyw. Hahaha. Had already planned out my first week of holiday. My mum wants my eye to recover naturally, Which means no operation all sort. I can't wait for it to recover because I can't stand a bump on my eye, :(. I had been a very obedient girl by not spending alot of money these days and I'm very happy. Now it's just the wait for my eye to recover and my shopping trips!