ThirdJuly, Rain.
--

THEFIREYOUSTARTONCE, ISNOWBURNINGOUT, BURNINGOUT. (Y)

HAPPY19THMONTHSARYMYCUTEHOTTIEFATTYBOOMZCHENFEIZHURONNEHKORH. 
School > Fajar w/ Yingshan > Greenridge w/ Gxh > Home. School was fine, Mood was little spoilt during assembly. Stupid Bljgmc, Just go change gender okay, Everytime act cute. Disgusting only, -.-. Anyw, I was sabo-ed by Liping, Yingshand and Theresa to bring the Shanghai people around. Though I can skip abit of some lessons, But I really dont wanttttttttttttt, :(. I'm very antisocial one you knowwwww, :(. Anyw, There's Chinesetest tmrw but I haven't start with my 80+ 词语 yet. Wish me good luck people, Seriously. I hope I dont die. Argh. Btw, I didn't hand in my Art. Should've asked Royce to help me to complete just now right ? That guy claims that he's Goodartist, LOL. "Whatever", Bye!
Ps. I BOUGHT ALOT OF TIDBITS TODAY YOU KNOW. URGH, I SHALL NOT BUY ANYMORE TIDBITS FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS MAN.