FifthAugust, Sun.
--

QIDITHESUPERWOMAN★.

I realised that I've made mistake in my previous posts on the Month of my date, Lol. School > Bpp > Greenridge > Home. School was mostly lightened up because of the Shanghai visitors, Haha. Especially about that Yellowpants hotguy, :P. I think everyone's talking about him okay, (Envy Huangmin). Butbutbutbutbut, He's only 13. -.-, LOL. Anyw, My first buddy was Yuerong. She's super socialable I tell you, Haha. Made me feel so guilty as she was the one entertaining me instead. Next partner, I forgot to ask her name because we were busy with our beloved Ondehondehs. Limdasao one sucked, It's bitter! Bpp with Clara after that, Royce came to extra. HAHA. He left very soon after reaching Bpp. Ate ice and bought sushis, Walked home. Burnt calories, ^^. In anyway, I enjoyed today, :). AND CLARALEEEETING, YOU'RE NOT FAT AT ALL SO YOU BETTER GET YOUR MOUTH EATING TMRW OKAY.
*(Study for Commontest today, Phone will be switched off. Important stuffs call my house phone. Messages will be replied asap by tonight or next morning.)

>Whatever you say, Whatever that happens now are all infatuations. You can say that there'll be true love, But too bad I dont believe in teenage love.