TwentythirdJuly, Sun.
--

IHAVETOSERIOUSLYSTOPEATINGSOMUCH.

HAPPYBIRTHDAYPEIMING.
Julybabies are all around man. I dont know how many have I wished already, Haha. Went to school this morning, I seriously stupidly believe that I've recovered in one day lorh. Still went around boasting that only Qidi can fulfil this, In the end before recess fever came back, -.-". Took temperature and ate my medicine. I hate that medicine can, Made me feel like vomitting and weird taste in the mouth. Lessons were fine, Only one sentence to describe the last period, 没事找事做.  Anyw, Thanks Renmin for the sweets. Actually wanted to watch Despicableme, But well. The only movie time available at westmall is 5.25pm, So decided not to go. Ladies, Another date next time k ? I hope Despicableme will wait for me, :(. 
-Because I'm a selfish person, Because I want everything perfect to be mine, Because I expect everything to be perfect, Just like you. I've always craved to grow up, I know before I can be counted as a grown-up, I must stop crying at every single thing. Stop crying over the same thing over and over again. But teach me how, How to stop all those tears that just flow out uncontrollably. If there's no way, I dont want to grow up anymore. Not anymore. I'd rather be the one who cries at everything and everyone would go along with me. Love and happiness, I wont try to catch them anymore. It's tiring how everytime I tried and nothing gets back. Tears, Are words the heart cant say.