SixthJuly, Sun.
--
*(Now, Just give me one reason why I should stop loving him.)

안녕! Hasn't been giving proper posts these days, So here I am with one, ^^. Lessons were somewhat boring today, Causing me to be a little less hyper than other days. If I hadn't remembered wrongly, It has been around 1/2 months since I last viewed my horoscope. Shall continue viewing them everyday soon, :). Ohoh, I love Geography. :D

Recess mood was totally ruined by Teochekguan. Was really stupid getting mad over a bitch, Because I jolly well know who's better, :). Snatching things that belongs to me, Heh. Go find some points you have better than me first, Okay. & Teochekguan, Your words won't tear me down like today anymore, I was really stupid to think that you're a great guy back then. But well, Too bad for now, :). And oh, I hope you managed read this, :).

On the right track, Qidi! I'm really very happy for myself that I can leave the problem and analyse it as a third person. Although I was really retarded by getting mad/sad over it just now, I swear I wont. Anymore. Be assure, Clara. *Toothfulsmile. Senjagrand w/ Clara after school, Headed back home. I'm not sure if the GCE 'O' Level's Oral is over yet, But good luck to everyone taking it okay! And here's the dedication requested by my Gxh, :D.

Gxh, Although we've known each other for quite a long time, But I didn't got the chance to get to know you so well until this year. Despite, I must really thank God for giving me a friend like you, And even making you a close one. I don't know if I should say that you're unlucky, Or rather, That I'm so lucky. That after we knew each other better I've got in so much problems, -.-". And although you weren't the only one accompanying me through all those, I swear you were always here for me, With all your advices and jokes all ready for my 'machine-gun-speech', HAHA. Lastly, Tyvvm for being my friend, Iluvyou. (Don't bhb over this okay! xD).
-