EighthJuly, Rain.
--
*(Super nice lyrics, :D.)
HI. School was fine today, But my mood wasn't really good. Okay, Apparently I dreamt that I got killed by a motorcycle, -.-". And after that dream I kept having that bad feeling that something reallyreallreally bad will happen to me today. So I went to school with a very sad mood, :(. But everyone that heard about it claims that it is retarded. :(, Nevermind. I've lots of things to do during next year man. As in like, Because now I find it a waste of time doing it. So I've been pushing it to after this year. Thenthenthen, It ended up like a mountain now.
My study mood is somehow halfway gone now, Wasn't as enthusiastic now uh. Sad case, Haha. Just a pass in English, 75% in Maths & 80% in Science please, :(. Science is the difficult one, I JUST CANT MAKE MYSELF LIKE PHYSICS FOR GOD'S SAKE! T^T, Nevermind, I'll end here and go off to my Pb now. Oh and dont forget to be happy, Because happy girls are the prettiest! :)
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever." -Alfredlordtennyson.
/EDITED.
-
--
*(Super nice lyrics, :D.)
HI. School was fine today, But my mood wasn't really good. Okay, Apparently I dreamt that I got killed by a motorcycle, -.-". And after that dream I kept having that bad feeling that something reallyreallreally bad will happen to me today. So I went to school with a very sad mood, :(. But everyone that heard about it claims that it is retarded. :(, Nevermind. I've lots of things to do during next year man. As in like, Because now I find it a waste of time doing it. So I've been pushing it to after this year. Thenthenthen, It ended up like a mountain now.
My study mood is somehow halfway gone now, Wasn't as enthusiastic now uh. Sad case, Haha. Just a pass in English, 75% in Maths & 80% in Science please, :(. Science is the difficult one, I JUST CANT MAKE MYSELF LIKE PHYSICS FOR GOD'S SAKE! T^T, Nevermind, I'll end here and go off to my Pb now. Oh and dont forget to be happy, Because happy girls are the prettiest! :)
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever." -Alfredlordtennyson.
/EDITED.
BIGNEWS.
I THINK I MANAGED TO LOCATE MRJOHNSON'S LOCATION! (Y) >Link. OMG, I SERIOUSLY HOPE IT'S HIM LARH. xD-