TwentythJune, Morning.
--

HappyFathers'day to all the Fathers on the whole universe.
>Yes, It includes Alien's Daddies. :D

&, HappyDaddyDay to my cutest MrTiewThyeHoe.
>Daddy, Thanks for everything you did for me. Especially driving me to school almost every weekdays and to&fro for my tuition every Saturday. Stay cute hur, Luv.

&&, Happy1stAnniversary to my sexiest Boyfriend MsRachelTanJiaXuan!
>Remember to meet up soon okay, When EuniceEr is free, :). Enjoy this day, I hope it'll be the best ever, :P. Miss those times when we were playing during Sciencetuition, Especially your horny jokes lurh, xD! Lastly, Stay cutesexyprettyhappy always kk.

Ystd, NineteenthJune.
I had the funniest dream ever. You know what, I dreamt that Ftisland was having Kfc at Jurongpoint. Which I cant recall are there really any Kfc at Jurongpoint. The place was just, Weird. But something just kept telling me it's Jurongpoint, A very weird one. Okay nevermind about the place. So I saw them taking the escalator to my floor. And my eyes set on Jaejin. Then I amqio(偷笑) and ran away. Like whatthefuck man, I was laughing like mad when I woke up okay. I'm so totally into Ftisland okay. Gosh, -.-. But my dream was stupid, Though.

Okay, Now. I'm so gonna complain about this particular website(Click). Like ohgod, It made me believed it for awhile, Like REALLY. Can you imagine how crushed I was ? Especially when I saw that picture, It's as if the world's ending for me. Okay, For the one who sort of 'created' this page. You call yourself a fan ? Ohgod, Spreading 'fiction stories' about idols like this. Make some sense larh please, I cant believe there're people as free as you to create such lame stories. Totally pissed, Zz.
//@9.15pm; People, I'm lazy to continue my bloghopping to advertise my new link. Those who I've/not tagged, JUST RELINK ME SOON OKAY. (:

My most idiotic Jidiot ever, 190620101358.

'Cuz Baby, You lighted up my day. ♥
-