TwentythirdJune, Rain.
--

*(Minhwanie, Aegyo! xD.)

Hi! I watched Jonghun's MnetScandal and started to like him more, HAHA. I'm so not looking forward for Jaejin to become 20, Because he'll have to attend that show then. And I'll be like so fucking jealous over it. Btw, That show was stupid though. It made a guy celebrity date with a particular girl for 1 week, Made them 培养感情, After that they broke them up. No logic at all, Right.

Has been trying to load my Ido!@rmy show successfully for these three days but it seems not to be listening to me, -.-. There was once where it loaded fully, I pressed play then my windows not responding. So angry, :(. And I had been feeling very pekchek because of alot alot alot of reasons that made me couldn't sleep/sleep well. Sleeping early tonight if I could, God bless my show could load faster, :( :( :(.
-
爱着你就像一种慢性毒药, 让我的心一天天慢慢的变得死去. 这种痛, 这种折磨, 何时才能消失?.. 本以为, 时间能冲淡我对你的思念与爱, 能让我对你的思念少一些些. 可是为什么我的心, 也不会少痛一点点.. 我说, 不是所有分手, 都能够再虚伪的做朋友. 至少我, 张棋堤, 做不到. , 原谅我那时, 愚蠢, 幼稚, 自私, 的决定..