ThirteenthJune, Rain.
--


Hi! I had my poster of Jaejin done at Cwp. A little disappointed just now though, Because it was enlarged and it ended up abit pixelated, :( :( :(. Nonetheless, I spent another $5 laminating it, :). Since it already costs me $2.30 printing it, So I decided to make it more perfect. But yeh, Still abit sad about it. Although it was perfect when seen from far. But, You know. It's just like half of my life is gone larh, :(. Money was like wasted, And it wasn't perfect. Ximtai lorh, :(.

Okay, Optimistic mode now. Thanks to people for comforting, At least I felt happy for my poster now. Haha. Had it pasted on my door because Mummy says she wont let me paste anywhere else. And so, I've told her that my door will be closed for longer than 16hours everyday from now, :). Haha.

>Happy14thBirthday, Renmin.

-Edited@8.08pm/.

Mummy bought a disc ystd, Candycandy. Which is like a 30+years before Japanese anime, And I accompanied her to watch. It was quite nice so I was kindof addicted to it. Who knows, Watch until Episode15, The male lead died. Like, So easily. There's like 115episodes, How the show continue ? Zz, So I was angry and stopped watching it, -.-. Btw, I love my message ringtone now. People, Message me more, :D. Pity David from suffering, xD. It's Monday tomorrow, I'm gonna start doing my Acelearning homework and advertising my blog. No one seems to be relink/formspring-ing me lorh, I'm so sad okay, :(.
-