EleventhJune, Rain.
--
--
*(Just look at Hongki, Wont you faint ? Mygod larh, He's just simply so cute okay.)
Bpp w/ Mummy and Sisters in the morning at around 10am, Homed at 1pm. Watched dramashow with Mummy. Both of us cried like the world's ending, I should stop being so emotional lurh, :(. Guess I would skip my You'reBeautiful drama today, Because Mummy is returning the dramashow's disc back to my neighbour soon. Talking about those sisters, I'm seriously pekchek at Berniceteo now. Stop acting cute can, Sixyearsold already, Dont have to talk in that act cute way. Disgusting only, Pricks my ears you know. And seriously, Stop being so guailan okay. Holidays totally ruined by them, How do I live. -.-
>Happy7thMonthsary, My beloved Darling. Meetup again soon okay, Me want go shopping uh. Haha. Stay pretty and cute, Meluvyou.
-
Bpp w/ Mummy and Sisters in the morning at around 10am, Homed at 1pm. Watched dramashow with Mummy. Both of us cried like the world's ending, I should stop being so emotional lurh, :(. Guess I would skip my You'reBeautiful drama today, Because Mummy is returning the dramashow's disc back to my neighbour soon. Talking about those sisters, I'm seriously pekchek at Berniceteo now. Stop acting cute can, Sixyearsold already, Dont have to talk in that act cute way. Disgusting only, Pricks my ears you know. And seriously, Stop being so guailan okay. Holidays totally ruined by them, How do I live. -.-
>Happy7thMonthsary, My beloved Darling. Meetup again soon okay, Me want go shopping uh. Haha. Stay pretty and cute, Meluvyou.
-
