TwentyseventhMay.
--


*(Liping and Sarah claims that this is Jaejin's best photo. So not true lorh, I love him in bowlcut as well, So cute. ^-^ Haha.).
Hi! School was fun today, 光明正大 used phone in front of all Teachers/Dm/Principal. I didn't sent any messages to the number though, Was texting other people, Haha. Suki took a photo of me when I was texting. Then someone sent, 'If taking other people's photos is against the law, Then why is our Dm doing that?' Omg, I was cheering like HAHA. Btw, It's not sent by me okay. -.-
Stayed back for Hmt after school. And MrLee burped right in front of me in the middle of our conversation. And the problem is, He just ate a veryvery smelling Friedrice. Okay I dont know why was the Friedrice smelly, But it's just very smelly. Home-d with Clara after that. Btw, Chekguan got suspended from school for 2weeks. 自讨苦吃, Sigh.
Stayed back for Hmt after school. And MrLee burped right in front of me in the middle of our conversation. And the problem is, He just ate a veryvery smelling Friedrice. Okay I dont know why was the Friedrice smelly, But it's just very smelly. Home-d with Clara after that. Btw, Chekguan got suspended from school for 2weeks. 自讨苦吃, Sigh.
Going Indonesia tomorrow at around 2pm. I'm so gonna spam Jaejin's videos today like crazyyyyyy. Store those cute sights of Jaejin in my mind, So that I can 'replay' when I'm in Indonesia. Haha. Seriously, I'll die okay.
-Life without laptop = Life without internet = Life without Youtube.com = Life without Jaejin's videos = DIE! T^T.
My beloved Jaejin, I will miss you.
-